Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pink Mani

This is a quick post about a recent mani I did myself. I was really surprised how much I liked the combo of the colors and even more surprised at how many compliments I received. I decided to share, because so many people liked it.
Alright, so I'm not a great nail artist, but I'm getting there. I'm actually proud at the progress I've made so far in the past year. Anyway, I'm a simple person who does simple nail combos. I just alternated colors on the my fingers, but it turned out to be cute.

Polishes:
  • "Pink Friday" by OPI from the Nicki Minaj collection. (This is a limited edition color you cannot get anymore and is the lighter pink.)
  • "Make An Entrance" by China Glaze (This is the darker pink.)
Both polishes only took 2 coats for full opacity and went on fairly easily. If you're familiar with OPI for China Glaze then you know their formulas are pretty good and easy to work with.

Leave comments below and let me know if you want to see more nail posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment