I wasn't too crazy about the actual bag. The pattern just isn't my style, but I will say this is probably my favorite bag, in terms of contents, this whole year and this is why I keep this subscription!
- Jessie's Girl Waterproof Eyeliner ($6.99 on website) -This is the product that you see all the way to the left in a plastic cover and it's a silver tube. Not much for me to say about this, because I am not going to use it. Instead I will be sending it to Budget Splurge Beauty and she'll probably do a review of it, so check that blog out!
- NYX Single Eye Shadow in the color "Cryptonite" ($4.50 on website) -I may be the only person in the whole world who doesn't have much experience with NYX products, but they were never easily available where I lived (until now, since I just moved). I did wear this product one day and it was okay. It's a typical charcoal color that leans towards the black side with some sparkles. I did experience a little bit of fallout at the end of the day, but other than that it was okay.
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in "LA Moss" ($15.00 on website) -I had never used a Butter London polish until now. While the color is not really something I'd normally go for, it's nice for fall & Halloween. It is a deep blood color and with 2 coats I had the opaque look I wanted. It lasts fairly well and is a real nice formula. I believe I will be trying more from this company!
- Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in "Big Apple" -I received one of the Cailyn's gel eyeliners earlier this year and loved it! So, I was super happy to receive another one of their products. Most people will feel this balm is more like a lipstick, but if you read what the company says about then you will know that they made this to be "ultra matte", kind of like MAC's Retro Matte lipsticks. This stuff goes on and stays on! Also, the term "tinted" is a huge understatement! The color is very vibrant and pigmented. It is moisturizing, but not a lip saver. If you're having severe dry lips, I'd suggest going with an actual balm or something with more oil. This comes with a great brush that gives you great precision though and I have found that it works great under lipstick to help keep it in place and last longer (almost like a lip liner).
- Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara (full size is $19.99; the IPSY trial size is a little under half the size of a full one and is equivalent to about $7.96) -Again, not much for me to say about this product. I have no plans to open or use it.
Total value: $53.45 -All products were full size, except the mascara. I paid $10 for everything and no extra for tax or shipping. I saved $43.45 by being an IPSY member, not to mention if I decide to use any of the codes to get discounts on the sites from the products I received, I'll be saving even more.
Let me know what you all received in your bags and if you were as happy with yours as I was with mine! Stay tuned to see my October bag post coming soon!