Sunday, March 16, 2014

Make-Up Look: Blue Sunset

I'm bringing you a look today created by My Beauty Addiction's mineral eyeshadow from their Rainbow Bright collection.
  • On the inner corner of the eye I used "Champ", which is a bright blue.
  • I used "Spark" on the outter corner, which is a bright yellow.
  • In the crease I used "O.J.", which is a bright orange.
  • I used "Twink", a bright matte white, as the highlight color.
Side note- The liner is "Cobalt Vault" which was released from the Fergie collection by Wet N Wild. It is a limited edition liner that was released in the fall of 2013, but it re-released for the holidays later in 2013. If you're wanting to get your hands on it you may still be able to find it in some drugstores, particularly Walgreens. A lot of times, I'll see a few items stuck with the regular merchandise that haven't sold yet from limited edition collections. - The lipstick is by Maybelline from their Vivid collection and it's "#870 Shocking Coral".

No comments:

Post a Comment