Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sugarpill Cosmetics Online Expo Sale



Yesterday, Sugarpill held a limited time (and limited quantity) sale. Their limited PHAMExpo loose powder shade, Asteria, was available, as well as their limited edition shade @#$%! that was available at this years LA IMATS. They had all of their pressed powder palettes on sale for 10% off, but it was a limited quantity as it was only the palettes that were in the Expo packaging.

The sale started at 11am Pacific Time, which for me was 2pm Eastern Time. I overslept and did not log on to the sale until about 3pm. All of the palettes were sold out by then, except for the Burning Heart palette. The good news was that Asteria and @#$%! were still available! I had only planned on buying those 2. I changed my mind at the last minute, however, because when I clicked on @#$%! it listed the ingredients and I saw that there were 2 parabens in it. I know some people do not care about parabens, but I am not a fan of them for health reasons. I try really hard to avoid things with parabens or harmful chemicals. I had heard that @#$%! was not vegan, which I found odd at the time since Sugarpill has always advertised being vegan friendly, but I couldn't go with something that had 2 different parabens in it. I did snatch an Asteria though and I will be posting when I get! Let me know what you ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment