Saturday, July 27, 2013

Salon Perfect "FIRST LOOK" Fall 2013

The nail polish company, Salon Perfect, has a new display at Walmart. The collection is for the fall of 2013 and is titled "First Look". 


All 4 rows contain the same exact polishes, which makes only 12 different polishes on the display. None of the colors are new, however, depending on your Walmart these may be hard to get polishes. Not all Walmarts carry the same colors and some Walmarts only get certain colors in for displays and not on their shelves. At my Walmart, the modular is not big enough to hold all of the colors it is suppose to, so not many of these colors make appearances unless they have a place to put them. 



What I would like to point out is the bottle on the right. It is not an actual color, it is a Matte Finish. I have not seen this available before from Salon Perfect in any of the stores around here. I did not purchase it, because I have one from China Glaze that I've yet to use, but this is a way better value. The bottle is $3.98 and I paid $2.99 for a bottle less than half the size that was on sale from China Glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment