Monday, July 29, 2013

Status of Future Posts

I have some posts backed up and I'd like to explain why. I am in the process of packing up and moving. I have about a month to get all my affairs in order, which is not a ton of time considering that I have a lot of things going on daily. I will be working on getting these posts up and will continue to post on this blog, but it will be slow and not as up-to-date as I would like until I move AND I am settled in. With that being said, hopefully I can get some posts up today!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, moving is so tedious. Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm excited, because I've never been out on the West Coast, which is where I'm moving, but I am nervous too. I haven't really moved in 3 years and the worst part is packing. Hate it.

      Delete