Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sugarpill's Asteria

Guess what arrived for me? First let me say, I love Sugarpill's packaging. They go above and beyond with their presentation, both inside and outside. 
As promised, I said I would post my Asteria when it came. It's been about a week, but I haven't had much time to post until now with work, packing, and family matters. However, here it is!
This first picture is without flash. The color is more true-to-color in this photo, but you cannot see the sparkle in it. This is a very sparkly color! However, my home does not get much lighting due to all the trees around and it's been really rainy here this summer, so I don't have much to work with most days.
Here is a picture of Asteria with flash. In this picture, Asteria looks a little lighter than it is, but you can see there is sparkle and glimmer in it. The best way I can describe this color is- A medium-dark orange with tons of sparkle! It is a very nice and blendable shade. It is not too dark to make a subtle look. I did attempt to swatch this on my hand, but with flash and without flash you just can't see it on my skin. Hopefully, I will have a chance to wear this soon and be able to post pictures of it in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment