Friday, August 23, 2013

$5 Essie Nail Polish

I wanted to get this out quickly, because I have no idea how long this will last! I just came back from Walgreens, literally just came in and they have their Essie nail polish for $5. The signs do not say how long this sale will last, so I suggest you go out there and get the polish now if you want it. The sign specifically says that it does not include Essie nail treatments or the magnetic polishes from Essie. - When I went in, I first saw the sign on the cosmetic counter and it had some Essie polishes on it, but all the polishes were from their core line; no limited edition polishes were there. So, I was just going to skip the sale, because honestly I do not need any more Essie polishes right now. However, when I went around the corner, on the display in the back of the cosmetics checkout counter there was the limited edition 2013 summer collection and it ALSO had a sign on it, so I grabbed some. When, I went to the register they all rang up the regular $8. The cashier told me that not all of the polishes are on sale, especially the new ones. I asked to speak to a manager, because I swore there was a sign on the actual display. The manager checked and sure enough, I was right. The manager said that this was something that just started and was not in the system yet, so all of polishes I bought had to be manually marked down by her. It was the worth the wait though, because at $5 a bottle that is less than I can buy any higher end polish at Walmart. (Around here Essie is $7.75 at Walmart and Nicole by OPI is $7 at Walmart. All other places are about $8 for both brands or sometimes even more, depending on where you go.) I did feel bad that I held up the line though.....for a long time. There is more to that story and I'll share everything I bought today later. Let me know if you happen to buy anything off of this sale! I have not seen anyone else mention this sale and I would not have known if I had not gone in today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up there are a few i've been eyeing myself.

    ReplyDelete