Saturday, August 10, 2013

Make-Up Look for August 9, 2013

These first set of picture are from my make-up for the morning/afternoon of August-9,2013 (yesterday).


Aside from my awesome Legend of Korra t-shirt! (I'm so ready for Season 2!) I used make-up inspired by the blue, black, and purple in the shirt.

Products Used:

  • I started with my favorite primer- Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
  • I used Sugarpill Cosmetics Tako as a white base.
  • I then applied Sugarpill Cosmetics Hysteric all over the lid.
  • The black I used for the outter corner and crease is My Beauty Addiction's Skydancer from their Rainbow Bright Collection.
  • I lined my eyes with Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner in #6 Purple.
For the evening I changed up my make-up just a bit. I went with something a little more fun. However, these pictures were taken this morning. Yup, I have been up all night! I'm a night owl and once I get with my friends we can't stop talking.




Products Used:
  • Same primer and base as before. I applied the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in #15 Blue Paradise. (This was a limited edition shade from this summer's collection.)
  • I then went in with L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in #342 With A Twist in the outter corner and crease. (This was a limited edition shade from this years Miss Candy Collection.)
  • I used Wet N Wild's #34052 Going In The Wild palette for a highlight; the purple shade in the palette. (This was a limited edition palette release this year for spring and released this summer.)
  • Underneath the eye, on the bottom, I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in #20 Waves Of White. (Also part of the limited edition collection from this summer.)
  • I lined the eyes with Milani Liquid Eye #1 Black on top and bottom.

4 comments: