Monday, September 23, 2013

Make-Up Look for September-22, 2013

I took my Turtle out for a little exercise around our patio, Sunday, after football was over (except for the Sunday night game). She enjoyed it.
I decided to take pictures of my Detroit Lions inspired make-up. This time of year is football for me on the weekends- Saturday is college and Sunday is the NFL. I'm originally from Michigan, so all my favorites are Detroit teams!

Products Used:
  • Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
  • I used Wet 'N Wild Trio #34169 "To Muse and Carouse", the light blue color, all over the lid. (This was from this years limited edition Pop Art Craze collection.)
  • I then used the Wet 'N Wild Fergie "After Hours" palette, the blue in the center, for the crease. I'd just like to say that this color performed better than I thought it would, but there was a lot of fallout. (This palette was from the limited edition collection released this fall.)
  • The highlight color was from the same "To Muse and Carouse" trio by Wet 'N Wild. It is the first first color, looks kind of peachy.
  • I lined my eyes with the Wet 'N Wild Fergie creme liner "Cobalt Vault" on top and bottom. I'm very impressed by this liner. It stays on and looks very nice. Just a little tougher to get off, but nothing that oil can't take care of.
  • Lipstick is Milani #09 "Pink Frost".

No comments:

Post a Comment