Thursday, February 6, 2014

Social Media

So, 2014 has not gotten off the way I wanted. Up until last week, I felt it was going okay. I went on a vacation back the the East side of the USA to visit my family in Tennessee and ended up catching the flu that is going around there. I have not been that sick in 4 years. I had nonstop fever all night and in continued on and off for the next 2 days. Not to mention this congestion in my throat and sinuses are worse than ever. -I touched on some of this on Google+ and this led me to think that I should share my social media sources for all of you so we can all stay in touch. I love meeting new people and being able to keep up to date with my fave beauty community bloggers & vloggers. Feel free to leave your links, usernames, etc. below! 

Google+
-Obviously I am a part of  the Google network, having a blog on Blogger and all. you can access my profile by clicking the link about or my profile on the side of my blog. If you add me to your circle I do add back! I mostly just post my recent blog entries up there, but if you also have a blog on Blogger you can see all my activity on other blogs and I can see yours!

Instagram
I post pictures all the time of everything I collect, so you won't just see beauty products on there. I'd say about 60% of my posts are beauty related in some way though. I also post pictures of things I find interesting, my other collections and hobbies, and just interesting moments in my life. Feel free to follow me, I follow back. 

Follow: TheBunnie

Twitter
I tweet mostly about sports and my beauty/shopping experiences, so it's a very interesting Twitter feed, lol. Follow and I follow back. I apologize if I ever miss your tweets, but it seems to happen a lot.

Follow: StateOfKait

No comments:

Post a Comment