Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Nails & Make-Up 2013

As I stated in my last post, I was on vacation and I'm back now! So, I have a lot of catching up to do! Christmas is not a big holiday to me. I do not personally celebrate this holiday, but for family and friends I do. I spent most of Christmas day on the phone and internet connecting with my friends and family who were far away. I did go see the movie "47 Ronin" that day, which is a movie based on a true Japanese story, and I highly suggest you see the movie if you like action; skip the 3D though, because it was clearly not made for 3D viewing.
First let me start by sharing my nails and also asking that you ignore my Pinkie. I damaged my finger Christmas Eve and it bled under the skin. It has since healed. - I painted my nails in "Emerald Rock City" from Wet 'N Wild's Fergie line. This polish was part of Fergie's holiday collection from 2013.
My makeup is all from the Too Faced limited edition palette released over the holidays entitled "A Few of my Favorite Things":

  • I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance to prime my eyes.
  • First I used "Creme Colored Ponies" as a highlight color.
  • Then I took "Melt Into Spring", which is actually a blush, and used it as the crease and blending coloring.
  • I finished with "Pure Glam", a sparkly black, and that was all over the lids. 
  • I lined my eyes with Tarina Tarantino's Eye Dream Hyperliner in "Spark of Envy".
  • I used both bronzers from the palette and the blush I used on my face was "Raindrops on Roses".
  • My lipstick is the color "RiRi Woo" which is part of the Rihanna collection from MAC.
Hope you enjoyed this look. Leave questions, comments, and links to your Christmas looks below!

Stay tuned for a load of reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment